Wow! What an honor! I am so humbled that Turquoise Compass would find my blog inspiring enough to nominate! She is such an inspiration to me! I so appreciate her willingness to go against tradition and follow her dreams. Hopefully we will be able to meet up for an adventure soon!
I truly appreciate each one of you and your support! It means so much to me! Let’s continue to get to know one another and go forth on this adventure together!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
The rules of accepting the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1) Display the Award Certificate on your website.
2) Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
3) Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4) Drop them a comment to let them know you have linked them in the post.
5) Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are my seven interesting things about me:
1) I was training to be an opera singer when I grew up, but somehow became an engineer instead
2) Little girls think I’m secretly a real life Disney princess because of my hair
3) I went to school in the same building K-12 and my mom was my 5th grade teacher!
4) I still have some baby teeth (weird I know)
5) I’ve been to 9 countries and 28 states so far
6) I’ve fought in a boxing match and have trained as an MMA fighter.
The 15 inspiring blogs I have nominated:
(In no particular order)
1) Spicy Kimchi
2) Shoot Montana
3) A Prophetic Zone
4) Diary of a Francophone
5) Project Light To Life
6) Grab The Backpacks
7) Bucket List Publications
8) Dancing Aspens Farm Blog
9) Rob Moses Photography
10) Toby Grant Photography
11) Charlotte Hoather
12) Two Thumbs
13) Chris Fischer Photography
14) Travel Relapse
15) Crafted In Carhartt